The video server DubMaster® offers you the possibility to ingest, segment, encode and read SD / HD / 4K capture video contents and to broadcast them in multi-format for your IP and/or SDI feeds in SD, HD or 4K.
Automation, with real-time capture planning « Set & go », offers crash record and batch recording, allows to check the status of your servers and records at a glance.
Specially designed for the TV channels and production sites, it is well integrated with the solutions that are already being used in the master control room and handles a set of tasks in the broadcasting process: capture and playout, TimeDelay, editing and manual or automatic montage of the programs of your AsRuns (automatic generation and transfers to the telecommunication operator or the Catch-Up TV websites).
It allows the automatic generation and the streaming of lower-resolution copies (the DASH Technology is used to make automatic proxy files).
Its parallel multi-encoding and multi-transcoding technologies make DubMaster suit your workflow perfectly.
DubMaster®, a thought for the broadcast firms that want to go beyond the constraints.
- AMP® & VDCP® protocol support
- SDI & IP (DVB, SMPTE 2022-6/7, SMPTE ST2110) Inputs & Outputs
- Up to 8 reversible channels (capture and playout) SD, HD, 4K UHD HDR SDR
- Simultaneous multi-resolution & multi-format coding (up to 8 per input)
- Free API JSON control
- Parallel Encoding and Automatic Transcoding
- Downscaling from HD to SD (or UHD to HD) on the second output
- Automatic media file downscale and upscale
- Upgradeable to subtitles and logos without additional material
- Loop recording with transparent recovery after the interruption
- TimeDelay with confidence output and Asrun control
- Supports for almost all broadcast codecs: MPEG2, H264/AVC, HEVC, AVID DNxHR®, Apple ProRes 422 format support …
- Customizable metadata import tool (EPG, Conductor, AsRuns, XMLs, …)
- Edit/Comment your live events while they’re recorded
- Anamorphics (zoom, pan & scan, etc.)
- Closed captions
- Audio shuffling & dubbing
- Logos, texts
- Catch-Up TV
- Router control
|Channel Configurations (SDI and/or IP)|
|On-board Storage Configurations|
Wrappers (codec dependent)
HD (720p50/59.94, 1080i50/59.94, 1080psf23.98, 1080p23.98, 1080p50/59.94)
SD (PAL, NTSC)
UHD-1 (up to 60p)
SD-SDI: SMPTE 259M, ITU-R601 line component, 10-bit
Up to 16 audio tracks
Redundant power supplies
Dynamic conversions (inputs & outputs)
PAL <-> 1080i50, PAL <-> 720p50
Aspect ratio: AFD and WSS support for aspect ratio conversion (per channel)
Compressed audio types
Any video clip with supported audio format can be played seamlessly back-to-back
100/1000 Base-T Ethernet ports
File transfer protocols
Play While Record
LTC SMPTE 12M timecode
Rackable unit with redundant power supply
Analog blackburst reference (tri-level or bi-level), SDI input as reference or free running mode.
Customizable logo or text overlay per channel